This Statement is made by A & A Creation Co. in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance Cap. 486 (“Ordinance”) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of The People’s Republic of China. The Statement is intended to inform you A & A Creation's policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of personal data.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as country of residence, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require the information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- To customize the website according to your interests.
To ensure that your information is being securely protected and to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies and Log Files
A & A Creation does not collect any personally identifiable information from any Users whilst they visit and browse the sites. When users access the sites, A & A Creation records their visits only and do not collect their personal information or data. The sites’ server software will also record the domain name, server, address and track the pages users visit and store such information in “cookies”, and gather and store information like internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data in log files. All these are done without the users being aware that they are occurring.
A & A Creation does not link the information and data automatically collected in the above manner to any personally identifiable information. A & A Creation generally users such automatically collected information and data to estimate the audience size of the sites, gauge the popularity of various parts of the sites, track users’ movements and number of entries in the company’s promotional activities and events, measure users’ traffic patterns and administer the sites. Such automatically collected information and data will not be disclosed save and except in accordance with the section headed “Disclosure or Transfer of Data”.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or the use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by completing the unsubscription form.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless it is required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Ordinance. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us. Our postal address is A & A Creation Company, Unit 2K, 1/F, Wah Hung Commercial Centre, 42 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly update the information accordingly.
Use of data in direct marketing
We intend to use your data in direct marketing and we require your consents (which include an indication of no objection) for that purpose. In this connection, please note that:
- the name, contact detail, services preference and interest of you held by us from time to time may be used by us in direct marketing;
- our company services, products, services and subjects may be provided and solicited by us;
If you do not wish us to use your data for the use in direct marketing as described above, you may exercise your opt-out right by notifying us by following the instructions in the section on “Controlling your personal information” above.
A & A Creation may change this policy from irregularly by updating this page without notice. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of those changes.
In case of any inconsistency or conflict between the English and versions of other languages, the English version shall prevail.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by and/ or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the information, design, layout, look, appearance, photos and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/ or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.